Friday, April 17, 2015

A Friday Photo and Less Raggedy Nails

Today's Friday photo is a very simple, day-in-my-life one. This one isn't my usual post about somewhere picturesque that I've visited around Wiltshire. Nope. Today is something that I found this week at a store here in Wiltshire and now it's in my Wiltshire house ;-)

As you can see my photo features a pack of emery boards. Nothing fancy. Lol. But these made me very happy this week for a few reasons:

#1 - There are 36 of them so I won't be buying emery boards for like a decade or something (Hee hee)

#2 - They were dirt cheap....only 99 pence in British pounds, which is about $1.49 in US dollars.
 I LOVE A BARGAIN!!!

#3 - They actually work so it's not a case of buying something inexpensive and then finding out that they're useless. (I'm way too excited. Lol.)

#4 - They come in pretty colors. I'm a creative type, so lots of color makes me happy and a bonus is that there are BLUE ONES! If you've visited me before you'll know that I LOVE blue! If you'd like to read a bit about my number one color go here and here.

#5 - This is the best part.....drum roll please.....I can have less raggedy fingernails. LOL! I need to do better and now I have no excuse ;-)

So that's just a little peek into a highlight of my week. As I've said before, I'm easily amused. Simple pleasures and all that :-)

I hope you have a great weekend! Hopefully the weather stays nice here so that I can get outside and walk. I'll probably work on my book a bit too. What will you be doing this weekend?

Whatever you do, I hope that it's fun!

P.S. If you'd like to see a few of my past Friday photos you can see some of them here and here and here and here.

Happy Weekend!

No comments: