Thursday, March 26, 2015

Storage Nerdiness and Visiting Characters

I'm so slow :) Sorry for my delay in getting back here to write. You know how time gets away from you? Well, that's what happened. I'm trying to do a little bit of spring reorganization. I won't call it spring cleaning yet, because truthfully I'm not all in yet. Lol!


As I mentioned in an earlier post, I got a nice new storage box (a bit fancier than the one above) and that has inspired me to get a bit more organized. I need more boxes though. Lol. But I'll make due with what I have. I'll be back tomorrow with my post about my new storage box for my Friday photo post. So I hope you'll come back to take a look. I'm a storage nerd so forgive my excitement if you're not a storage nerd too :)


In other news, I've been working on my book. I'm taking it as a good sign that my characters walk through my dreams sometimes. It's interesting ;-) I guess they're showing themselves to me. I'm glad about that :)

Tomorrow is storage box reveal day so I hope you'll visit me again. Have a great day!

No comments: