Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Food Sharing


Even though it's not Friday, my regular day for sharing photos, I have a photo to share :) If you've visited me before you know that from time to time I enjoy sharing food pics. I love food, but then I know that I'm not rare. Lol. Still I love documenting some particularly delicious food whenever it comes into my life just because I think that it's amazing.

Food of course feeds us and keeps us alive, but it's also special when we can share it with friends and family as we have great conversation. And hey, if the conversation is lacking sometimes, good food is always there to save the day ;-)

The photo above shows my food which is closest in the frame and across the table we have the food enjoyed by my other half. He had a fabulous cheeseburger, fries, and cole slaw. I had a spicy chicken burrito with guacamole, salsa, and sour cream served on the side. Yum!!!! This food was more than good...it was superb! :-)

So that's my food share...the first that I've shared in a while.

I hope you have a great day wherever you are!

Until next time...

No comments: