Friday, February 27, 2015

A Friday Photo and Limitlessness


Today's Friday photo is from April 2013 and it's from another trip to Avebury. I've been to or through Avebury a lot over the years that I've been here. It's one of my favorite places to visit because you can enjoy just wandering around the fields around there.

This is a photo of the church there, St. James. I took this from across the road and through some trees as you can see. I was just getting ready to cross the street, but I thought that the church looked beautiful peeking out of the trees like that. I took the photo in black and white on purpose because I loved the contrast of the dark tree branches punctuating the sky. It looks as if there's no top to the photo. When I look at this photo, it makes me think of limitlessness. There's no lid on things so you can go as high as you care to go. I like that idea.

That's my photo for today. I'll be back next Friday with another one. If you've missed any you can see some of them here, here, here, and here.

Also, I'll be back a couple of times next week before my Friday post with more stuff to share. I hope that you'll visit me again.

Have a great weekend! 

No comments: