Thursday, February 07, 2013

Super Bowl and Upcoming Posts

I know that I'm late, but as a recap of sorts from my previous post about the Super Bowl...I loved it! Jennifer Hudson and the children from Sandy Hook singing together really moved me. It was so beautiful. Also, Alicia Keys sang the Star Spangled Banner beautifully. And Beyonce did a wonderful job...I especially loved it when she reunited with Destiny's Child onstage! And hey the football wasn't bad either ;-) LOL.

I'm right in the middle of my research for three papers that I have to write for school, so I'm not able to do a decent post today. But please come back in a few days because I have some excellent news to share about an honor that I received :-) Also, I have this awesome product that I want to share with you that I recently discovered. It's something that smells good enough to eat, but it's definitely not edible.

I hope that you'll visit again! Have a great day!

No comments: