Monday, January 23, 2012

Quickie Posts and Blue Food

Hello there! This will be a mini post, but I just wanted to check in and say hi!!! :) I'll be back with a baking post, later this week. I'll give you a's very blue (my favorite color).

Right now I'm in the thick of an assignment for school, so my little typing hands are needed elsewhere right now ;-) Wish me luck!

Have a great day and I'll be back to talk about blue food on Thursday!


Ivanhoe said...

Must be something blueberry :)
Good luck in school! I'll talk to you later :)

ElizOF said...

Best wishes with your studies! ;-)

Mike Golch said...

good wishes,see you soon.

Sissym said...

I'm too busy, because I was on holidays and when I went back to work ... wow ... how many subjects to up to date!

Regina said...

Hey there! God speed hun!

Shulamit E said...

blue is a great color to ingest. can't wait for the post

Dori said...

Not very blueberry...but it was tasty. Thanks for the school encouragement! :)

Thanks! :)

Thanks! :)

I know what you mean. Take care of yourself my friend :)

Thanks lady! :)

Shulamit E,
Isn't it though? Lol. Watch this space ;-)