Monday, December 05, 2011

Prezzybox Review

I can’t believe that Christmas is so close now...three weeks from yesterday! Where has the time gone? Have any of you done your Christmas shopping? Well, surprisingly, Brit Boy and I completed ours this year way ahead of time. Woo Hoo! :-) Still, I love browsing and checking out what’s still on offer out there. So I was excited to be offered an opportunity to review a couple of products from a great site called Prezzybox.

Prezzybox.com is a fabulous site where you can find a variety of unique and interesting gifts for those that are on your Christmas gift list. They have some great Christmas stocking fillers, but they also boast a great selection of gifts for other occasions. They currently only deliver to the UK, but are looking to expand to continental Europe and the United States soon. So please go by and check them out!

I was sent two items as I mentioned. I received this cute character below called a Tude Beam (£9.95). They are fun little characters that change colors to the beat of your favorite music. They have a colorful glow and give off a chilled out vibe with moody light when no music is playing. There are five light settings, including a strobe light setting. There are four characters named: Cross, Flex, Loaf, and Feisty. Flex was the one that Prezzybox sent to me. What a cool little character and a great gift!


I was also sent an item, shown below, called the 6-in-1 Utili-Key (£9.95), which is made by Swiss Tech. The Utili-Key is lightweight, about half an ounce in weight, and is the size of a regular door key, but there is nothing lightweight about all that this amazing tool can do. There are six tools included, they are: a serrated knife blade, straight knife blade, Phillips screwdriver, flat screwdriver, micro eyeglass screwdriver, and a bottle opener. There’s a tool for nearly every situation.

I love that it’s so handy and you can have what you need at your fingertips, all in one place. I tried the tool out over the weekend and I really like it. It’s sturdy despite its size and gets the job done. I used the micro eyeglass screwdriver on my computer glasses and it worked like a charm. One side of my frames is always coming unscrewed, so it was so convenient to have the proper tool right there when I needed it and I didn’t have to search all over for something that might or might not do the job. I also tried the other two screwdrivers around the house and they worked great. I liked the size of the tool very much because due to its size you can get into some rather tight spots with it. All of the components seemed to work very well, and I’d definitely consider giving one as a gift. The Utili-Key is a new favorite of mine and it will have a nice home here at the Yellow House.

I really like the Prezzybox site and it's a fun place to shop for a variety of cool things!

*Disclosure: I was sent these products to review from Prezzybox, via Fuel My Blog.

5 comments:

Ivanhoe said...

I'm totally not ready! Our nieces have 9th BD tomorrow and we got them presents for that. But no xmas presents for anybody yet :(

Sissym said...

Dori, I went to the link indicated. There are gifts with great prices.
I have not bought anything this year. I have a habit of buying gifts in advance. It turns out that this year my whole family will be traveling and I still do not know about my fate. The only right thing to do is buy a gift for Laura. Normally, it presents a wish list and put it into a Christmas sock. I am waiting for looking the list...

Kisses

Regina said...

Hey there Honey!!!! Been a while! I pray that all is well on your end of the world! That little glowing thing is very cool, I think I want it! We are not doing gifts this year, but..... I may have to make some concessions!
Stay well!
Blessings!

golf resorts arizona said...

I want to have that Swiss key on my gift list.

Dori said...

Ivanhoe,
I know how you feel. Usually we aren't this far ahead :) I hope that your nieces had a wonderful birthday!

Sissym,
Yes, it's a great site! I hope that you have fun getting a gift for Laura and have a wonderful Christmas! Hugs :)

Regina,
Hey lady! Yes I'm doing well and I hope that you and your family are too! Yeah, I love the tude beams...probably too much. LOL. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. Blessings to you too :)

Golf Resorts Arizona,
Yeah, that Swiss key is great! It is so handy :) Thanks for stopping by!