Thursday, June 30, 2011

Fiat by Gucci


   



I’ve been offered the opportunity to present a new collaboration to you, my wonderful readers. Two iconic brands have come together to produce a great new car...the Fiat 500byGucci !



In celebration of the 150th anniversary of the unification of Italy and Gucci’s 90th anniversary, the Fiat 500 has been re-imagined as the 500byGucci. This special edition of the iconic Fiat 500 has been customized by Gucci in partnership with Fiat’s Centro Stile and brings together two of Italy’s truly respected brands.



This collaboration is a great achievement of true Italian style. It is the perfect marriage between style and craftsmanship. It is a sleek, contemporary car which comes in either a black or a white glossy finish, which is accented by the signature red-green stripe along the exterior. The red-green striping continues to the interior where it gives a stylish flair to the seats and seatbelts. Very cool!







 



Please visit fiat.co.uk/500bygucci and register to be kept in the know about this fabulous car! The Fiat 500byGucci will be available in the UK this summer. So if you’re in the UK, go by the website and check it out.



Now that I’ve told you a bit about it, I’ll give you my thoughts. I love that this is a case of style meeting superior craftsmanship and that it comes together to create a car that I’d love to drive. Gucci is a well-known iconic brand and I love that they are bringing a fashionable aesthetic to this adorable car. If I could drive this car anywhere, I’d want to drive it along the Pacific Coast Highway in California. I’d truly enjoy seeing that amazing coastline. It would be a pleasure to experience it in this nifty car. I think that this collaboration gives customers the best of both worlds...style married to the excellence of a great automobile.



Fiat

Fiat 500 by Gucci

Italian car



Sponsored Post


Viral video by ebuzzing

2 comments:

Mike Golch said...

that's way cool!

Dori said...

Mike,
It certainly is! I want one! LOL. And hey, thanks for sharing it on your FB page! :)