Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Nougat London Hand Cream Review

Recently I was sent a wonderful tuberose and jasmine hand cream by Nougat London. Let me tell you, I really love this hand cream. It goes on so smoothly and it doesn’t leave a greasy residue AT ALL! :) I love that because I’m not a fan of creams or lotions that feel icky long after you’ve applied them. This one is a winner for sure! Another great thing about it is that it has a clean, light fragrance that is just so refreshing.

The jar that I was sent looks like this...



And here’s a peek at this fabulous product inside and up close!




I had never heard of this collection of products, so I was pleased to learn about them and to get the chance to try out the hand cream. I always love to know more about the products I use, so I was intrigued to know more about this line. Now, I’d like to share with you all what I've found out :) Here’s the skinny on Nougat London!

Nougat London Limited started life as a fashion collection in London’s West End in 1990. The first Nougat collection was inspired by the glamour and intrigue of film noir, focusing on the refined elegance of the screen sirens of yesteryear.

Their philosophy is to remain consistent through all the new products that they launch. Only the finest ingredients, none of which has ever been tested on animals, are used to create beautiful products ideal for gifts or the ultimate in self indulgence.

The signature Tuberose and Jasmine fragrance has a delicate scent which incorporates the sweet notes of warm milk, white peach, sandalwood, cedar wood, vanilla and musk.

This hand cream is rich and contains the smoothing properties of cocoa butter as well as almond and macadamia oils renowned for their ability to hydrate the skin. All products are manufactured to meet all European & North American requirements. It’s available in a 200ml glass jar, 40ml & 75ml tube or a 50ml glass jar.

I’m so glad that I was offered the chance to try out this wonderful hand cream. What a treat it has been!

**Sponsored Post for Nougat London via Fuel My Blog

3 comments:

ElizOF said...

Very nice review... looks like a great product to use especially given the ingredients you mentioned. :-)
Eliz

Katherines Corner said...

Sounds great. Nice review, well done. Big Hugs!

Dori said...

ElizOF,
Yes, I really do like it. I'm so glad you enjoyed the review :)

Katherine,
Thanks and big hugs back to you! :)