Over the last few days, I’ve received two blog awards and so today I’d like to say thank you for one of them and share it. And in my next post I will share the other award. The first award is from Tink at Tinkerbell. She has a wonderful and magical blog, so please do stop by when you can and visit her. Thank you Tink for passing this award along to me!
The award is the ‘A Blog With Substance’ award and I’m truly honored to receive it.
The rules are:
1) Thank the blogger that gave you the award.
2) Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation,& experience using ten words.
3) Pass the award on to ten other blogs.
Okay, so now to sum my blog up in ten words…well. I guess my list would go like this:
1) personal – My blog is about my personal journey
2) truthful – I strive to be real here
3) gratitude – I hope that my gratitude for life shows through
4) happiness – Even though no one’s life is happy every day, I hope I share some joy here
5) nature – I love sharing photos of nature, from here in England and back home in Georgia
6) life – I do my best to celebrate life here
7) love – My love for Brit Boy and my family is here and I hope that love is always seeping into the cracks everywhere here :-)
8) journeys – Well Brit Boy and I always share our trips & the life journey is fun too!
9) colorful – I hope that my photos are representative of this
10) beauty – I have used hope a lot in describing my list and it isn’t really from a place of doubt. It’s because I love that word ‘hope’, because it is an optimistic word to me. And I hope that my love for the beauty of people and the world somehow comes through in my blog :-)
I followed the rules a bit and gave my ten words, even though I know I wrote other words. But hey, what can I do…I love words ;-)
I couldn’t decide upon ten blogs because I find so many blogs of substance out there nearly every day. So in order to share this award, I’d like to give this award to all of you out there reading this. Thanks for reading. Feel free to take this award and pass it along to the many blogs that you love :-)
In my next post, I’ll post the other award and it asks for me to reveal if there is one thing in my life that I would change. Hmmm. I’ve got my thinking cap on….until next time :-)