Sunday, March 28, 2010
The Easter Bunny has paid me an early visit :-) I received this pretty little virtual Easter Basket from my blogging buddy Krystal from Krystal Grant’s Guide To Life. I was so pleased that she passed this along to me because it’s so cute and it brings back my own Easter basket memories from my childhood. But the very best part of it is that in writing a post about the basket, we are helping Hershey’s to raise money for the Children’s Miracle Network with their Hershey’s Better Basket Blog Hop. For each blog post, Hershey’s has pledged to donate up to $5,000 to the Children’s Miracle Network. So I’m going to pass this Hershey’s Better Basket to a few of my blogger friends today.
I'd like to pass this Easter basket along to these ladies with lots of love and to anyone else who would like to participate:
Regina at Regina’s Family Seasons
Heidi at Health Nut Wannabee Mom
Katherine at Katherine’s Corner
Vchelle at Operation You
HERSHEY’S BETTER BASKET BLOG HOP RULES
* Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
* Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
* Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
* Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
* Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
* Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
* Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.
Have a great Sunday everyone!