Hello all :-) Brit Boy and I had a good weekend. No trips to London this weekend but we went into town and it was fun since we hadn't been there in a while. It was fun to have a quiet weekend.
I wanted to post some awards today. I received three over the past several days. I'm still amazed when I get these :-) I'm honored as always to receive them.
The first award is the One Lovely Blog Award from Confessions of a Bookworm. Thank you so much Lindsay.
The next one is the Beautiful Blogger Award that I received from Judy at Sixty Is Just The Beginning. Thank you Judy :-) This one asks that you list seven things about yourself.
Okay, here goes:
1) I like collecting things.
2) I love old movies.
3) I like to dance and sing even though I can't sing ;-)
4) My favorite color is blue.
5) Well this isn't particularly about me, but it snowed a bit here today, but it didn't stick.
6) I love green tea.
7) I love figurines.
And thirdly, I received the Happy Award from Mike at Rambling Stuff. Thanks so much Mike.
This one asks you to list ten things that make you happy, so here I go again.
1) Brit Boy makes me happy :-)
2) Watching the moon and the stars on a warm night makes me happy.
3) Listening to music
4) Having a good laugh with my nieces
5) Taking photos
6) Going for walks in a quiet place
8) My friends in the blogging world
9) My friends in the wider world
10) Receiving flowers from Brit Boy
Thanks again to all three for thinking of me again :-)