Thursday, August 14, 2008

Two Pennsylvanias

Brit Boy and I went out today since we finally got some sun. We went to South Gloucestershire in order to go to Dyrham Park, which is a National Trust site. It is a gorgeous mansion and grounds. Near there, there is a village that we passed through called Pennsylvania. It’s so cool when I see places here that have lent their names to places in the States. So I have now been to a Pennsylvania in two countries. It was a great day out and the weather was the best it has been in days. We ran into a bit of rain on the way back home, but we had fun.

2 comments:

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

I never knew there was another Pennsylvania. I thought I lived in the one and only. Cool!

Dori said...

Yeah, it's cool. I always keep count of how many shared names I find between the US and UK. The village is tiny and a nice part of the country. Thanks for the comment.

Dori :-)