Thursday, April 03, 2008

My Green Machine

Today I started the day hanging around, just waiting and waiting. You may ask what I was waiting for. Well, I was doing that thing that we all do from time to time...I was waiting for a delivery. Why is it that they always give you a time frame and then end up arriving five minutes before the end of the window they gave you? (laugh) And you don't want to do anything else like go to the bathroom or take a shower in case the doorbell rings.

Well since waiting for a delivery is one of my all-time least favorite things to do, I decided to go at it in a new way today. In order to handle the shower thing, I got up really early and showered. Of course this left me even longer to twiddle my thumbs, but at least I was clean.

So the delivery guy finally came and he had something just for me. Today I got my new laptop delivered and it is a beauty. I love it and I am typing on it right now. It is green and really cute. I have christened it "my green machine". I think that we will have a wonderful relationship.

No comments: